Monday, September 10, 2007

Soundproofing

With so many people living in multi-unit buildings or high-rises in Chicago, they either find themselves adapting to the noise from their neighbors or getting more and more frustrated by it. This has led to an increase in these people calling me looking for a solution to their noise problem. As a result I've done quite a bit of research to find an effective soundproofing method at a cost that is affordable. The magic solution is a small isolation clip that prevents the transfer of vibrations (sound waves) and literally allows me to build a thin wall (3-4") onto your existing wall that is completely isolated from the original structure. Obviously there's a lot more that goes into it, but for sake of space here, I will leave it at that. If you have any questions or want to discuss this more, please give me a call @ 773.642.7836 or shoot me an email to artisticconstruction@gmail.com

No comments: